Find answers to frequently asked questions about banking with Goodfield State Bank.
Please fax or mail these documents (visit the Contact page for details). Do not use email unless you are using Esafe.
- Privacy Notice - 193 KB
- Farm Income and Expense Projection - 401 KB
- Application for Employment - 2227 KB
- Mortgage Application Documentation Checklist - 607 KB
- Automatic Transfer Authorization (External) - 524 KB
- Automatic Transfer Authorization (Internal) - 514 KB
- Automatic Transfer Stop - 474 KB
- Electronic Statement (eSign) Agreement & Disclosure - 458.95 KB
- Financial Statement (Agricultural) - 1933 KB
- Installment Loan Application - 1884 KB
- Written Statement of Unauthorized Debit - 1530 KB
- Consumer Real Estate Application - 5452 KB
- Personal Financial Statement - 1902 KB
- Please Change Account for Automatic Withdrawl - 366 KB
- Please Change Accounts for My Direct Deposit - 327 KB
- Please Close My Account - 303 KB
Security, Identity Theft Prevention & Phishing
View cybersecurity tips and resources to learn how to protect yourself and your family.
USA Patriot Act
Important Information about Procedures for Opening an Account with Goodfield State Bank
Section 326 of the USA Patriot Act requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. This federal requirement applies to all new customers. This information is used to assist the United States government in the fight against the funding of terrorism and money-laundering activities.
What this means to you: when you open an account, we will ask each person for their name, physical address, mailing address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify them. We will ask to see each person’s driver’s license and other identifying documents and copy or record information from each of them.